Monday, December 31, 2007

back from my time travel

... having spent some time in the 17th century and beyond, I'll now return to the present and future ...

Have discovered lots of exciting things in the murky old swamps of history, for details click here. In particular, I was surprised how mobile people were in that time (mostly against their wishes, I suspect!) A year ago I thought that all my ancestors were German, and now I have a dozen people from Italy, Switzerland, and France on my records. A nice 1595 picture of two suspected swiss relatives is here. Unfortunately, these two haven't let me enter their website yet, am awaiting response to find out if and how they are related ...



Anyways, I've updated the website, hoping it will work for me while I'm busy with science writing and all that.

happy new year to all !

No comments: